Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movies and Music

I've been a bit of a media binge the last few days. I'm bored and it's really been the only thing to occupy my mind.

Movies viewed in the last 4 days...
Big Daddy
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Ultimatum
Transformers
Dan In Real Life
Juno

Music I've been stuck on...
Plans by Death Cab for Cutie
Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
Eat, Sleep, Repeat by Copeland
In Motion by Copeland
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Come On Feel the Illinoise by Sufjan Stevens

I need to get reading again. Sometimes I just go in reading drought. Right now...I'm in a reading drought

I have to umpire church softball tonight. I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm surprisingly non-confrontational with people who are not family or close friends.

3 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Pretend you are at Smiley Park. Field 3. Staring at the Sun. Girls Pee Wee League Slow Pitch. Making $10 a game. Miss it yet? I know as you were reading that your mind took you right to the concession stand and all that free popcorn and pop!

Laura S Scott said...

you need to post more pictures. owen keeps requesting "Drewbie"

George Scott said...

You should go watch Batman. It's worth it.