Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coffee Shop / Church Action

Here are some shots of the inside of the 509. We've been working to put in the coffee bar for a while. It takes a decent amount of time to get all the electrical, plumbing, and painting done. I put a second coat of stain and finished the floor of the brown side this weekend (these photos were taken prior to my handy work). We also have a thrift store in our basement but I didn't get any photos of that area. It's coming along!














Enjoy!

Drewbie

5 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

That looks very cool!

Lydia said...

i'm a little disappointed that you're covering up the brick wall.

i, too, think it looks like a nice place to worship. we'll have to check it out sometime.

Lydia said...

drew, you're not better at updating this than you were your xanga! certainly there's something going on there in huntington!

George Scott said...

Lydia,
If you keep nagging him I really doubt he is going to up date the blog. As you can imagine I am saying this with a straight face but in fact I am laughing on the inside.

Unknown said...

scblvIt's Oct 20th and you still haven't updated this.